Monday, April 13, 2009

Tribute to YouTube

THE PENGUIN IS GONE! hooray!
Maybe you think it's a bit wrong to celebrate the death of an arctic animal....but oh well, cuz now my blog looks better! ha HA! Now onto the real post......

It's about YouTube. (see title)
What could we do without it? How would we be able to look up crazy videos of chimpanzees riding on segways? How could we find Fred and listen to his funny voice? How would we possibly spend all the empty, boring time that we ALL HAVE ON OUR HANDS?!?!?!

Well, we wouldn't, we couldn't, and I have no idea.

And so I decided to do this post as a tribute to the website we all know and absolutely adore, YouTube. For a taste of all of the variety of videos that YouTube holds, (and if you need to run down some extra time) look these up! They are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(p.s. type the titles exactly as you see them here, except capitals. they don't really matter in the world anymore.....but THAT'S another story........................)

1. Grape Lady

2. Wanna buy a ghost?

3. Chimpanzee riding on a segway

4. Dramatic chipmunk hey

5. Fainting goats

6. Fuzzy fuzzy cute cute

6 comments:

  1. Chimpanzee riding on a segway is sooooo funny!!
    Look up David after the dentist! That's a good one too. Oh ya I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! Luv Ya! Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Celeste! YOU ROCK! PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! Is that chimpanzee riding on a segway the thing you sent me as a text??? Lol, you arae so funny Macey! I love all your wonderful random little blog posts that can make my day! Why can't I think of random cool posts for MY BLOG??? Lol, well anyways, love you lots!!! :D And yes, I am visiting your blog! hee hee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah why thank you! and CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE FIRST FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG! YAY!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. my uncle blocked youtube so i know what it's like without it. :( also why is segue said segway and the scooter co. is segway? all this segueing is confusing

    ReplyDelete