As you may have noticed, there is a baby penguin to the right of this post.
I don't want it.
I thought it would be cool at first. Ya know. playin with a little penguin.
But then i put it on. and it looks weird. the box is messed up.
And so, the impetuous penguin plagues my portrait of pretty prints.
Alliteration. gotta love it.
There's a blank line in between each little sentence or so.
Anyways, you blogger whizzes out there, HOW DO I GET IT OFF??!!
For now, feed him some fish. His name is Harry. Don't let him go hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey mace, love your rhyming! anyway go to customise.....then you should be at your layout...click on the box that has your penguin type thing on it and then click erase(or delete)(not sure which one it is) if any of that made sense to you I hope it worked......p.s. whos Mrs. whatshername (I forgot her name) you said she would be proud of you.
ReplyDeleteoh, that's my english teach, mrs. martin
ReplyDeletethank you cortlee! it worked! :)
ReplyDeletesweet!! I'm not very good at explaining stuff..........but theres always a start!!! Hey, love your blog!!!
ReplyDelete