Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Pride and Prejudice

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, FRIDAY. FINALLY.

Does anyone else feel like this week was way too long?

Well, everything turned out to be all right today, anyways. I mean, folder check, vocab test, Vietnam test, and paper mache??? TOO MUCH TO HANDLE! jk, it turned out to be cool in the end, like I said before. And as a plus, I only have real homework from one class, and that is French: finishing a family tree project. No big deal.

HOWEVER, that is not what this post is about. This post is about pride. And this post is about prejudice.
Pride and Prejudice.
The number 1 movie! :D I LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! And if you do too, POST A COMMENT! Got a favorite scene? A favorite character? A favorite quote? COMMENT ON IT! BEEECAAAAUSE, I LOOOOOOOOVE COMMENTS! :) :D :P So, por favor, s'il vous plait, please, comment about Pride and Prejudice, or Fridays, or whatever you feel like. Any suggestions for my blog? Feel free to tell me what's cool and what stinks. LOGGIN OUT!

5 comments:

  1. YO!!! I still need to see that movie!! We will have to get together to see it soon! Hmmm... a suggestion for your blog... do LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) AND NOTHING ON YOUR BLOG STINKS!!! :) LUV YA BESTIE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thanks so much! i will definitely put more pix on, and that video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG MACE!!! I have only seen Pride and Prejudice ONCE!!! And I don't really even remember it!!! :'( Cuz my sis had the movie, but she took it with her when she was in college and ya, so I never really got to see it! Well, we totally need to have a movie night!!! BUT, I have the piano music for it and I think the music from Pride and Prejudice is some of the PRETTIEST music I have ever heard. Well, can't wait for your next post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH I KNOW THE MUSIC IS DA BOMB!
    ya i will ttly invite you over this next weekend or sumthin and we can WATCH IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! luv that mvie to no end!( i think you know that already ) and my favorite quote is "don't judge me lizzie, don't you dare Judge me!":)

    ReplyDelete