There's nothing else that I can say!
How I have come to love and appreciate this ninth grade year--my one and only ninth grade year. Not only have teachers taught me some math and science, but some Tim and some friends have taught me so much more.
Everyone is so anxious to leave Poston---ha, I can't blame 'em. I'm super excited, too. But no matter what anyone says about ninth grade, I will always look back on this year with an admiration that is incredibly unique and acute to the circumstances. Nothing can ever replace the love that I have for the things that I have learned and how I have grown during my ninth grade year. New loves will be added to my heart, undoubtedly; but the things that happened this year at Poston have changed me and my heart forevermore. In all honesty, I am a completely different--and better--person because I have suffered through ninth grade. You read about that in a previous post.
Like I said, it's not really ninth grade that did it: the teachers or the classes or all that nonsense. No, it was the behind-the-scenes stuff--the stuff that not every ninth grader experienced that made me eternally grateful for this year.
As in the beginning, what else is there to say? I love my friends, I love my family, I love the gospel, and I love my life. Ninth grade is ending; thank goodness it is. But next comes a new challenge, and along with it, new loves---ah, high school. And that, my friends, is just the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, ninth grade. You did us good.
ReplyDeletecan i hear an amen??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? AMEN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteJuinor High next year for me!!!!! 7th grade! It'll be different, challenging, and extremely weird, but I cannot wait! :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, you should be very excited! Junior high is full of everything--the bad and the good. But if you just make the best of the bad and cherish the good, then everything will turn out FAMOUSLY!
ReplyDelete