HEY EVERYONE! I just discovered a couple things that are so ultimately amazing that I must, OH, I just MUST, share them with you.
1) I HAVE TWO FOLLOWERS!!!! :D
I used to just have one, Annie. I mean, I knew that other people read my blog regularly, but never had they officially been acknowledged as a follower because they didn't click "Follow this blog" on that little following box on the right side of my blog. That was a long sentence.
And, congratulations to the second follower......KAMI BRIMHALL!!!!!!!!! *crowd cheering* Thank you, Kami, you've won ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Just kidding. You just win more respect and love from me than you've ever had before. <3
2) I'VE POSTED ONE HUNDRED POSTS!!!!
While I was signing into this blog, I saw that underneath "The Mace Face Space" it said, 100 posts. It made me so stinkin' happy. Holy cow. One hundred posts, guys! That is definitely a worthy milestone! I should've been more aware of how many posts I'd posted....then I could've done a one hundredth post that was all fancy and titled "ONE HUNDREDTH POST EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!" like Teen Girl Squad. But, I did post The Academy as my one hundredth post.....which some seem to be quite fond of. Perhaps that can compensate for my lack of awareness. Nevertheless, I've posted one hundred posts. Well, one hundred one now.
Thank you ever so kindly for sharing in these beautiful milestones with me....*sniff* It warms my heart to be surrounded by such loyal blog-readers!!! *blows nose loudly into tissue* Thank you. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yeah yeah!! thats right i follow you...in the least stockerish way possible of course. Or you could go look out your window right now.....haha jk love ya macey!!
ReplyDelete:D Kami, you are loved more than you know.
ReplyDeleteAs is indicated in the post above.
Aw :D this makes me very happy! You are too, seriously, you have no idea.
ReplyDelete