Goodness gracious on quatorze quinze!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
My blog just became a last-priority type of thing, sorry.
BUT, now that I'm here, I can tell you that....................
IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY LAST THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm finally fourteen!!!!! For my b-day, I got an i-tunes card, some camis, the movie Twilight :), AND.......
A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!! OH YES!
I'm so happy. For the past few days, I've just been taking pictures! I LOVE it! In fact, I should probably be posting pix in this post, but I'm not. Maybe I'll load them on the comp. after I'm done with this post. Then I can put them on Facebook AND here.
I also need to change my background. I guess I could keep it, cuz it's fall, but I kinda want to change it. "HAPPY HAUNTING" is more of a Halloween thing anyways.
SO. My To-Do List:
1. Load pictures on computer.
2. Change background.
HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ya! Can't wait to see the pics! :D And I LOVE the background :)
ReplyDeletethanks! i like it a lot too. i still havent gotten those pix up. darn myself. i really need to, but i just feel like whenever i have time, i dont wanna do it. maybe ill do it tomorrow; we get out early! otherwise, it will prolly be the weekend!!! :)
ReplyDelete