While I'm on here, I might as well type up this recipe, too. This one we just made this past week in Foods. VERY tasty.
Brown Sugar Muffins
Ingredients:
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup melted margarine
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix egg, milk, vanilla, margarine, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix flour, soda, and salt in a separate bowl, then add to egg mixture. Mix well.
4. Grease muffin tins (or put paper cupcake holders in); fill 2/3 full with batter.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

omg! everytime i come here I wanna make everything you post :D They sound so yummy and they are pretty easy to make. Maybe someday when I have time I'll make a bunch of these.
ReplyDeleteyeah, they are easy and very good! we should make some TOGETHA!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete