Oh, Girls' Camp, I love you so.
Is it the magnificent pines that stretch toward the star-strewn sky? Is it the bright moon that I can see so clearly through the needle-y branches? Or perhaps hiking down switchbacks? Is it bonding in a leaky tent? How 'bout the pictures of me, makeup-free? Or being crazy all the time, because no one cares? Is it the new appreciation for showers? Is it the rain that patters gently on the cabins' roofs; the late nights talking to new-found friends; or the yodeling leaders, that make me love you so much?
It is all of that.
Another great year. I love Girls' Camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, me too, also Kate.
ReplyDeleteAir pocketssss....
It's a new day!
And Taylor and Kelley.
Floatin' down a river...
And Kami, Carolina, Paige, Jennica, and Kelsi. Our cabin was awesome! And I loved all of the girls actually, but come on, RED! We were the best...
Dude, our cabin was awesome. Not gonna lie! hahaha It IS a new day! Kate rocks. I think we can allll agree :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, both of ya'll rock too.
GO RED! Yeah, our cabin was theeee best. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYou guys all have cabins???? We never do. We just pitch a tent in the middle of nowhere! ha ha :)
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah, we did that the first night. We're sissies. Bach, we should camp out like y'all do.
ReplyDelete