Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quatre. . . and Mulan

4.

Four. The number of sides on a square.

Four. The number of kids in the family of my new book.

Four. The number of kids escaping in my almost-finished book.

Four. The number of months it's been since Tim. (Almost five)

Four. My favorite number.

Four. The number of pills I have to take tomorrow.


Tomorrow, I have an appointment for the dentist.

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. *girlish shriek*

I really just don't appreciate going to the dentist. I appreciate that man who has the guts to stick his hands in my mouth and clean my teeth, but I don't appreciate actually GOING.

But that's not the point. The point is, we will be sending a real dragon to protect Mulan. -What? WHAT? I'm a real dragon! -You are not worthy for this post! NOW, awaken the Great Stone Dragon!

That Mulan quote was ALSO not the point. Let's get on with this...

An hour before my dentist appointment tomorrow (which is at 1:45), I must swallow four pills, one after the other. Ew, right? Well, it's ok, because these pills willlll....

PROTECT ME AND MY NEWLY-IMPLANTED FIBBY!

You see, if I happened to have some sort of infection in my mouth, it could adversely affect my heart because of the recent surgery. These four pills will keep infection from Mr. Fibby and Mr. Heart Man. Honestly, I don't think I HAVE an infection in my gums, but you never know. Better safe than sorry, eh? Yes. I've adopted that saying. Because it IS always better.

Sorry...I didn't have anything else to post about, and now I think that pretty much anything that has to deal with Mr. Fibby or Mr. Heart Man is interesting. I hope you do, too. Now, for more MULAN QUOTES!

Did you see those Huns? They popped outta the snow! LIKE DAISIES!

What do mean, a loser? I'll pop your antennas off and throw 'em 'cross the yard, and then who'd be the loser, me or you?

--Mulan! I found a lucky cricket!
--We need HELP!

--This tattoo will protect me from harm!
*punches him*
--HaHA! I hope you get your money back!

Now let's see your war face! . . . I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover---come one, SCARE ME, GIRL!

--Did I hear someone ask for a miracle?? Lemme hear ya say AYY!
--AHH!
--That's close enough!


3 comments: