AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
My ninth grade year is going to start in one week. ONE week. Just one.
It's so insane. I'm so excited, but not. Cuz I mean, who really WANTS to go back to school when you think about homework, and projects, and stress?
I want to go back to school because of friends. And cuz I'm gonna be in ninth grade. :) I get to rule Poston! Woo hoo! And I get to go to seminary, and play sports (sport...track.......) But it's going to be fun. Hopefully. If I can just find more people in my classes. :) Because, ya know, it's not fun when you don't know anybody in your classes. I KNOW.
I'm just glad to be gone and rid of eighth grade. I had THE STUPIDEST science class and THE STUPIDEST social studies class, and it really ruined my year. I had miserable teachers, and I got stuck with all of the kids who don't listen, mess around, cuss, are rude, and don't care about school.
AND SOOOOOOO......now that my short rant is over......
Anybody who got their schedule, COMMENT and tell me what it is so we can compare, etc., etc.
ENJOY THE LAST WEEK OF YOUR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Mace Face <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I KNOW!!! It's so crazy! I mean I am starting to get kinda excited to see my friends and HOPEFULLY make the v-ball team!!! :D :D :D AHHH! Tryouts are on MONDAY!!! 4 days away!!! I am so excited for them, but why must they make you SO nervous??? I am starting to freak out now! AHHHHHHHH! OK, sorry :) Anyways, the really weird thing is that my friend Jamie (you remember Jamie, right???) has the EXACT SAME SCHEDULE AS ME!!! From A Hour tp 6th hour sports. EVEN HOMEROOM! ha ha ha :D Anyways, it is so awesome :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteEven though I already texted you my schedule i tell you again cuz I want to comment! Haha!
ReplyDeleteA hour- World History with Mr. Little
1st hour- Seminary with idk :)
2nd hour- French 1 with Madam Benford
3rd hour- Algebra 1 with Mrs. Atkins-Kurtz (have no clue who she is)
4th hour- Science with Mr. Higbee
5th hour- English with Mrs. Monette (have no clue who she is either)
6th hour- Sports/Cross Country with Mrs. Riggs
I don't think we have any classes together. :(
I don't want the summer to be over!!! School should start in September! Ohh by the way!!! I LOVE YOUR FRENCH STORY THAT YOU BEEN WRITING!! I'm waiting with Carly for when your book comes out in Barns and Noble!! Hahahaha!!! Luv ya!! <3
to annie:
ReplyDeleteya, if i were trying out, id be FREAKING out! but dont worry about it; like i said on facebook, you're awesome and you will do really well. just try your best.
and YA THAT IS WEIRD that you guys have the same schedule! i mean, its awesome for you guys! im still trying to find out if i have classes with my friends. im hoping ill just get there and be like "HEY! you're in my class! i'm so glad!" :)
to celeste:
ReplyDeleteya we dont have any classes together. it stinks. :( like i said to annie, im hoping that i will find that i have a lot more peeps in my classes than i thought. cuz if i dont, then it will be a replay of last year, and it will be a miserable one.
haha thanks about the story! i need to post more! actually, i think i will right now.