Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Stuff/Time

Hey everyone. I re-did my blog! Hope you all like it. It's a little less BRIGHT but it's soft and...idk. I just like it.

So, my real post is all about how time has been going by so quickly.
It's just so strange. Like, WHAT?! Is it really August? I mean....is that legit? It's utterly insane. I can't believe that I'm going to be a ninth grader in just 11 days. My minuscule brain can't comprehend it. :)

And then, my sister's gonna be a senior. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD. ALL of my siblings are growing up and it's just TOO weird.

But, luckily, I'm not the only one who feels this way. I mean, who doesn't think that the past school year went by way too quickly? (or the summer???)

I'm gonna be a ninth grader! (And I'm also going to be fourteen, but that's not as cool cuz mostly all of my friends are already fourteen) I just can't believe it. Why can't time just SLOOOOOOW DOOOOOOWWWWWWWN?

No comments:

Post a Comment