HEY EVERYONE! Yep, I'm already posting AGAIN. Amazing.
Last night my family and I spent a couple hours watching HOME VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Omgosh, it was hilarious. We were laughing and "aww"-ing and "CUTE!"-ing the entire time. It was so much fun.
It was crazy watching us when we were small and then looking around the room to see how much we've all grown. It made me miss the little Dallin and the little Gavin: their tiny voices and the cute little things that they did.
I got to see me when I was a baby! I didn't even look like me. After all, I did have brown hair. And my eyes were more blue than green. BUT I found out that even then I could do the weird eye blinking thing that I do, where I only blink one eye! It was great.
I discovered that we all actually loved each other back then. :) Jk, we all love each other now. But in those days, we were all so innocent. Nothing mattered to us. We were so easily pleased. Cars that you pushed by yourself were awesome. Now, we all want REAL wheels. Why is that anyways????
It just makes me wish that we could all go back to that time. And stay there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment