Monday, June 8, 2009

MORE PIX! I TOLD YOU I WOULD PUT THEM UP!

Lookie lookie lookie! MORE PIXIES! Here is what I did last night......
Well, this is what KODY was doing.......
PIGGY!!!!! Does his nose not look like a pig's?
Muskrat spoon-eye! The rarest species of them all..................
Kinda hard to see, but it's the pretty reflection of the sunset (in blue) in the canal behind our house.
The spoon-eye again.
Pretty sunset. And power lines.
Three owls! They were sitting on one of the power lines back behind our house. It was cool, but last night I dreamed that owls were in our house. It wasn't fun, as you could imagine.....
Close-up owl shadow.
See the airplane in the background?
The people that you can't really see are my dad and two lil bros.
Palm trees, power lines, pretty.

TA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!! My June 7th was pretty funny, after owls, chocolate chip cookies, and a few games of spoons and skip-bo until midnight. Well, SEE YA NEXT TIME ON.........."THE MACE FACE SPACE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment