Man. If I could have just been in one track meet--just one--maybe I could have done something.
Sometimes I'm faced with thoughts like these. They don't come often, and they don't come too hurtful. Mostly, they are just accompanied by a thorough longing.
They come when I see kids running the canals and sporting track t-shirts. I just really wanted to be a part of a team. I'm not very much of a TEAM person--most of the time I find myself doing activities, classes, everything, alone. I think I feel like I have more control of the situation (any situation) when I'm by myself. But track was supposed to be where I could be like everyone else, but do my own thing. A happy medium.
Nevertheless, I'm rambling.
All I know is that track isn't where I was nor am supposed to be. And that's just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment