"I see something really fresh about getting a new age at the same time as a new year. All things start again, together. . .
And that is the power of looking back in time. It comes with it enlightenment and clarity. . .
--C.Jane
Mm...healing. I suppose it can never really come too late. As part of this life that we all signed up for, it is necessary that we suffer, but only for a time. Holding on to the past only brings more sadness. And what's my favorite saying? "Men are that they may have joy."
It's kindof hard to 'master' healing. It's not something that happens in a single moment---it's long, it's hard, and it hurts. But C.Jane taught me something really awesome with this post of hers. With a new year, it's time for me to heal. Care to join us?
(Note--I didn't realize that C.Jane actually used that same phrase to end her post. Whoops. I am such a plagiarizer. Just kidding. I ain't no plagiarizer, yo.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, French projects...
ReplyDeleteI want to come.
ReplyDeleteI think I need it also! I love you!
ReplyDelete