Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Disasters #3

What happened to #2, you ask? Well, I wanted sleep more. Sorry.

My status: Tired, but happy. So happy.

What I learned: Serving isn't half as bad the second night. You know what you're doing, and everyone else knows what they're doing, so the task of refilling glasses and clearing plates isn't so overbearing.

What I wish I would have done: Been like those cute girls who helped us (the Schreiby girls) out BEAUCOUP LOTS AND LOTS while we were singing. How sweet of them.

Something good that...we all did: We put on an awesome show! What a great performance. I mean, sure--it was the third night, and like Schreiby warned us about, there were complacency issues. But altogether, t'was great. (At least, I loved it...)

Holiday disasters cough cough dinners are OVER! So sad. It was kindof freaking me out, though, because these three monotonous days have all just melded into one--each holiday dinner a continuation of the last. Weird.

(Yeah, I DID just call Mr. Schreiber, Schreiby. Twice.)

3 comments:

  1. Holiday Disasters you say? Nay, I believe they were quite lovely. At least... Now that they're over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! are you calling yourself the schreiby girls? because i'm confused at the fact that you helped yourself out while singing at the same time. maybe...nah...haha i loved all three nights. hah! ;)

    ReplyDelete