Today was GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!! I just want to say that it was so awesome. It's starting to get shorter---it doesn't feel as long and boring as it used to. My sister declared that it was because we're getting older--and I believe it. When you're young, General Conference is just some boring old guys talking on the T.V. for WAY too long. But when you're a teenager, it's really something. It's spiritual and meaningful and something you look forward to.
I really, especially loved Elder Holland's talk. It was so powerful! Just totally--BAM. This is what I believe, and you should believe it, too! It was awesome.
I also got to listen to Seminary Conference on Friday in Bro. Nielson's class. That was so great! I mean, the topics were awesome and it was crazily spiritual. I love when I can feel that ultimate power, even at school, where things can get really...unattractive. (That's the NICE way of saying it.)
Seminary is my oasis at school. It's where I have an awesome teacher who's really nice, funny, and fun, and I'm with a bunch of kids who believe in the stuff I do. I can learn about my religion and enjoy myself and, for a moment, not pay attetion to all of that stuff that I heard from kids and teachers before. It's so GREAT.
Well, I hope all of you guys who have seminary/watched General Conference feel the same way I do. I just want to say that I really love this Church. I don't want to be all preachy, but I really have enjoyed this weekend!
Have an awesome rest of the day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment