Ok so the reason I'm doing so many posts in a row is cuz I have too much to say! Just kidding, I just start thinking of more stuff to say and so I have to do a new post cuz I'm just lame like that.
So, here is a video.
Of me and my older bro and sis, Kody and Lynzi.
Primary song? Yes.
Rap? Oh yes.
Don't laugh. Well, at least not while I'm around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS!!! Ha ha I saw it a while ago and Lynzi's FB, but OHH EMMMMMMM GEEEEE!!!! I love it!!! :D Ok, so can you send an invite to Marian for your blog so I can show her this video??? She is gonna love it! Her email is maidmarian9876@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE your cutie background!!! :D
ReplyDeletehaha i totally will! and thanks, i know, i like this background! :D
ReplyDeleteMacey! I freakin love this! HAHA! you guys all crack me up! You should send this to funniest home videos! :)
ReplyDelete